Re: [MOL] Judy [02980] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy

Christine,
Well, yesterday they informed me i want be finished as early as the 8th. I
will be the 11th. Yesterday was my 22nd treatment and have to get 33. So I'm
not going to let this get me down. I'm doing perty good. Just tired and still
loosing weight. I seem to loose a lb. to 1 1/2 lbs a week. Hay, thats alright
with me. So far I've lost 22 1/2 lbs. What a way to diet. LOL.
Love,
Judy