[MOL] "thoughts for today" [02964] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi All,

Coming to this morning with my "thoughts for today."  Here they are.

                Faith is seeing light with your heart, when all your
                eyes see is the darkness ahead.

                Faith makes the uplook good, the outlook bright, the
                inlook favorable, and the future glorious.

I know that for most of us, some days look good and other days look
bleak.  I guess it's that *looking* that gets us into trouble.  We just
can't go by what we *see*.  If we're going to do any looking it better
be with our heart and not with our eyes, especially on those not so good
days.  Now mind you, I didn't say with our *head*, I said with our
*heart*!!!!!!  If we listen to our head, our reasoning, our rationale,
we can get into trouble, because it takes it's cue from our eyes.  Our
heart, however, takes it's cue from God.  And I don't know about you,
but I'd trust God any day over trusting just what my eyes can see!!!!!
First of all, our eyes can't see the whole picture, or see into the
future.  Secondly, not all things *are* as they appear.  Even an
issusionist can prove that!  So, given those facts, I choose to take
God's view (oh, oh, another choice to make!  :) ).  I hope you do,
too!!!!!

Thank you for allowing me to express my opinions.  :)  :)
God bless,
Jo