Re: [MOL] Taxol, [02949] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol,

Chris,

It sounds like his doctor is very aggressive which is what you want on this
journey.  At times I can't believe I was able to endure all the treatments and
then the surgery. But I did.  And I can tell you it has been worth it.  I am
still in pain from surgery however, everyday it gets a little better, every
week.... Tell him to just hang in there! donna