Re: [MOL] Butt stories! [02948] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Butt stories!

Kathy,
Yes, all of my kids checked out the bathrooms.  I have a three year old who is
curious about the bathrooms right now.  On saturday I took all 3 boys to have
their hair cut and of course the 3 yr. old had to check out the potty.  I have
a solution to this problem though.  I spread mine out so I now have the 13 yr.
old take the 3 yr. old to the potty when we are out.  The 13 yr. old loves it
since deep down, he still likes to check out the bathrooms too!!!! LOL!  donna