Re: [MOL] Cell Site Health Hazard/Maeve [02947] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cell Site Health Hazard/Maeve

I felt as though I had a urinary infection, or bladder infection.  I was treated
for that for one week.  Some relief of symptoms, a clean urine sample
(catheterized) showed blood in the urine...proceeded from there...two weeks from
diagnosis to surgery...
Kathy L.