Re: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary ! [02940] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary !

Oh Mary, why do they try to make it harder on someone when things are
already hard enough?  Once you get insurance approval, it won't take but a
day to get the items needed.  You do need to call that insurance company up
and rattle their cages.
You may need to let people know that their visits must be limited because it
tires your husband out so much.  You could also take this time and just flop
down, cuddle with the little one and chill out a bit.

As for any of us ever forgetting our Mary and not being there for her, I
think not.  Infact, I know not.  We love you dear one and our  hearts are
aching for the two of you.  We wish there was a way to be there to help you,
to hold you, to wipe your tear's away.  Our hearts belong to you and Angelo.

I guess it did really upset Angelo that his bladder let loose.  It will hurt
even more if it continues and he will need depends.  I hope this isn't going
to be a regular thing for him,
and that it was a one time thing.

Asking about funeral arrangements.  Good grief, I have had to put two
funerals togeather and I did it in a matter of hour's.  And yes, they were
lovely funerals.  But you know there is still some hope left and I think the
most important thing to do now is to be togeather and enjoy as much as
possible.  How are the older girls holding up.  Thats a bad age for them to
go through all of this.  But you know, somehow everything works out all
right in the end.  If only we could see around the corners.

I wish I could write like Carla, and some of the other's; but I don't have
their talent.  But I know that you know that I love you.  Your friend,
lillian