[MOL] RE: Dana Gilderoy [02935] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Dana Gilderoy

I am currently working at a hospital and one of my volunteers, Dana Gilderoy, was diagnosed with Agnogenic Myeloid Metaplasia with Milofribrosis in August of 1997. she is currently discouraged because she has gone through all of the hoops to have a Peripheral Stem Cell Transplant, only to find that her donor was diagnosed with cancer, and then, after rescheduling the transplant, her insurance is denying her....she has been denied two times and I guess what I need and what she is asking is that they need to know if you have anyway or knowledge of how she can go about getting it approved, and then secondly, she is curious of other possible ways of having this done. pleas email me back at N2Geezus@integrityol.com.... I am moving to Kansas in a few short months and I am trying to do whatever I can to help my friend...thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you