Re: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary ! [02921] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary !

Hi Mary,
You know sometimes you can get medicaid, ask if they have a waiver program in
your area, check with social services, red cross, if he was a vet, the vets
club, salvation army, rescue mission, sometimes the cancer clinics will help,
sometimes your local church will donate some of the things he needs.  As they
say the squeeky wheel gets oiled.  Just don't be afraid to ask.  Get on it, I
know you can do it.  Is there a Walmart near you?  Ask if they will let you
have a wheel chair, and you would return it when your done with it.  I about
went crazy when I was trying to get things for my Mother, the more you ask the
less afraid you are to ask, like the Bible says, Ask and you shall recieve, it
didn't say how many times or places you had to ask before you recieve, but I
know you can get what you need.  I'll see what I can find on the internet for
you.  I got my help from one of the senator's of our state, I faxed help
letters to senators, govenors, our township, our local TV, I did it all and
the senator called me and asked me if the appointment was OK for me that he
had already set up and that Sally would be out on that day to get us help, she
did, we had everything we needed within 3 days.  It's amazing what we'll do
for our loved ones, right?
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc
I still have my Mother with me and still get what I need for her, had I put
her in a nursing home I know she wouldn't be alive today.

In a message dated 1/27/99 11:06:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,