[MOL] concerned [02920] Medicine On Line

[MOL] concerned

My daughter has been having some health problems.  After taking some
routine blood work the white blood count came back 23.8 (23,800) she
assures me that she is ok and the doctor will run more test soon.  I am
scared and thought this number was extremely too high, should my daughter
get a second opinion?  I don't know what to think.
Thank You
Concerned Mom