[MOL] Mary [02918] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary

Oh my dear Mary.. don't you know that we could never forget you and that you and Angelo are in our prayers..  Believe in that Mary and know that we love you so very much and wish that we could do something, anything, to ease the pain and the frustration that you are experiencing.

I have never worked with hospice, but am I being naive to think that hospice itself might have donors of some of the equipment that is needed, should insurance make it difficult to obtain..??

Don't get me wrong, I hope that you get a strong fortitude to call the insurance company and get this handled quickly and with the least resistance..  Why can't the insurance companies understand that we are another human being who is scared, hurt and frightened enough!

Maybe the best thing is for you to call and let them hear a voice and the truth of your families life right now, maybe in that there is a lesson and a relief for you to obtain what is needed for Angelo.

Mary, I can't tell you how much I hate hearing that you were asked if you had made plans for his funeral.  On one hand, I know that this is something that we all should do when we are healthy, make our choices known.  On the other hand, I know that it has to be shock waves that go through you and your heart must be screaming back... NO!

Don't lose your spirit my friend.. Grieve when you need to grieve.  Cry when you need to cry.  Scream when you need to scream.  Love when you need to love.  You are the sum total of every emotion that passes through your mind and your heart and you must honor yourself.

God Bless you Mary.. Many hugs to you and Angelo and I pray for comfort and joyous moments of love to abound.... Carla