Re: [MOL] Greg../from PJ with Love [02910] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg../from PJ with Love

Shona

Please give Greg my love. I'm praying so very hard for him.
Dear God
Please heal this lovely man, let him know that we love him and wish him to be
healed by your hand and love.
He has such a big heart for us and shows us his love with every writing.  He
makes us laugh and offers us his wisdom. Dear God please heal him.
Greg we love you and pray that you are home soon.
Love
PJ
143