Re: [MOL] Greg.. [02899] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg..

Hi Nanc,

Thanks so much for the note.  The horse that I am standing beside in the pic
is actually a clyde/thoroughbred cross (a big boy at 17.3hh)   I would love to
say I own him but he actually belonged to my best friend.  I have added a
whole section on my webpage today about equestrian stuff and pics of my own
horse and ones I have owned over the years, maybe you could tell me what you
think.  I envy your daughter, wish I had 14 right now, they are just the best
animals in the world, being on a horse and riding is one of the best feelings.

Well thanks again for your prayers and lets hope that Greg gets better.

Love Shona