Re: [MOL] Hello !/reply [02892] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello !/reply

Fanc,
I fully understand your anger.  My uncle that has always lived in the house
with my immediate family was just diagnosed with this same thing this past
week.  His is in his tomach also and his bile duct.  I am searching for the
same info.  I will be gald to share what and if I find any.
Sandi