Re: [MOL] Greg.. [02887] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg..

Hi Shona,
You always have my prayers, I will pray harder tonight.  The Pic of you anf
the Horse, is that your horse?  Is it a quarter horse?  Very pretty.  I always
had horses, now my daughter has 14.  My Dear, I also say a prayer for you too.
You are so sweet to be there to help Greg and the family, you all need each
other.  God Bless.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/27/99 9:08:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, DevldogST@AOL.COM