Re: [MOL]MFG> Interferon [02880] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]MFG> Interferon

Here's a good site for you to go to.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.medicinenet.com/Script/Main/Forum.asp?li=MNI&d=271&cu=16583&w=0&A
rticleKey=1921

Brand Name: ROFERON-A
Generic Name: INTERFERON ALFA-2A RECOMB
Category: ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS

6
Brand Name: INTRON A
Generic Name: INTERFERON ALFA-2B RECOMB
Category: ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS

7
Brand Name: ALFERON N
Generic Name: INTERFERON ALFA-N3
Category: UNCLASSIFIED THERAPEUTIC AGENTS

8
Brand Name: ACTIMMUNE
Generic Name: INTERFERON GAMMA-1B
Category: UNCLASSIFIED THERAPEUTIC AGENTS