Re: [MOL] Taxol, [02876] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol,

Thank you Donna.  Just got word tonight that his Dr wants one more month of
chemo before radiation.  I never heard of anyone getting six months of chemo!
That seems like a lot and I'd like to see him get a bit of a break.  He told
my sister the 1/2 chemo is so difficult and the side-effects miserable and
painful that he feels ready to die then.  Just when he starts to regain his
appetite, color, and generally feeling better, it's back to the 1/2 stuff and
it starts all over.  If it continues to work, it's worth it, but he needs to
survive the damned chemo to outlive the cancer!

Chris R.