Re: [MOL] Welcome Home Apala! [02867] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Home Apala!

So good to hear from you; however I wish your new's on your mother was
better.  Tell me did she come back with you?  I have been thinking and
thinking of you, because I have some information for you friend.  I hope
somehow this is what will do the trick for your mother and that in some way
it can come to a fruitration.  I am enclosing the information for you and
know that I never stopped praying for you both.  Your friend, lillian

It is certainly worth checking into:

<A HREF="http://www.molecularoncology.com/">Click here: Center for Molecular
Medicine</A>

       This is the web site for Dr. Stanley Order  and Dr. Wayne Court.
The center is in Garden City, NY.  They have had measurable success with
treating body tumors.  They currently have a protocol for treating
pancreatic
tumors.  They inject the tumor with a radioactive isotope called colloidal
P32.  It's been around for many years but couldn't be contained in the
tumor.
Dr. Order has discovered that by injecting the tumor with Decadron first to
soften it, and Albumin (Vit. A) to coat the inside wall, they are able to
contain the P32  within the tumor where it has the opportunity to "do it's
thing".  The treatments are outpatient and done with a local anesthetic.
PET
Scans are done to assure containment and accuracy of injections.  Although
the
process is fairly new, the drugs are all FDA approved.  After the injections
are completed, some patients receive chemo and external beam radiation.   My
hubby says that the doctors are "good listeners" and really care about the
people they treat.  If you need more info, I found the office staff at the
center to be very helpful