[MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [02863] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

Hi to all my Dear Mol Friends, and adopted relatives,
My Dear friend of many years just died yesterday and I just found out tonight,
my daughter seen it in the paper, and called me.  We lived next Door to each
other, raised our kids and went fishing together for 30 years. I am very unset
right now.  I had just came in from the senior hall looking at my mail, and
was reading a letter from the husband of one of our Dear Mol friends, which
reads;
Dear Don & Nancy,
	Thank you so much for your Christmas Card.  Nonie would have loved knowing
that you were concerned about her sickness.  She was a brave woman.  The last
time I saw her alive she was going into the operating room, smileing and
waving goodbye.  The cancer had spread so rapidley that there was nothing the
Doctors could do to save her, she was in a coma for 7 days before she died.
	She was a wonderful woman and I loved her dearly.  I am still having a very
hard time letting go.
John
I thought those that knew her and her lively spirit would like for me to share
this with them, I know Lil and I have been trying to contact her, I even
called and left a message on their answering machine.  The last I had read a
post from her was just as she was leaving the house to go to the Hospital with
her hubby and was so excited and happly, said her coach was waiting and her
night in shining armor was driving her to the hospital, right afted that I
recieved her picture of her and John.  I seen her as a real sweetheart, Nonie
was and is another careing Mol Angel.  If any of you would like to send a
letter to John, is address is;
John Waller
4004 Atlantic Ave., NO. 510
Virginia Beach, VA  23451
I have to go and order flowers and such, for my friends funeral.