Re: [MOL] Taxol, [02856] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol,

Chris,

One yhing he might experience once he starts radiation is a very sore throat
depending on where the tumor is.  Mine was very close to my esophogus and
trachea.  As a result I ended up with an esophogus infection.  The doctors can
prescibe something for him to make it easier to swallow should he develop this
problem.