-----Original Message-----
From:   deerfork [SMTP:deerfork@chalkbuttes.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, January 27, 1999 2:49 AM
To:     deerforks ranch middleton; mol-cancer@lists.meds.com; Lauri Hogan;
Paul A. Hogan; Cheryl Hirst -; Terry Wills

Subject:        [MOL] Candy

IF YOU WERE BUYING CANDY AND YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE OF THE FOLLOWING, WHICH
WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
BABY RUTH
3 MUSKETEERS
BUTTER FINGERS
SNICKERS
HERSHEY'S
ALMOND JOY
CLARK BAR
GOOD 'n' PLENTY
ENERGY BAR
CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINS

OK - NOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR CHOICE, THIS IS WHAT RESEARCH SAYS ABOUT YOU. And
NO....you can't change your mind once you scroll down....!
*
**