Re: [MOL] Christine Thank You [02848] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine Thank You

You're more than welcome PJ. I will help you in any way I can. I will
probably more help with bookkeeping questions than tax ones. I am in Canada
and not up on your current tax laws. Maybe Nancy can help out too.
Have you decided on a name yet?
Christine