Re: [MOL] Taxol, Carboplatin, Navelbine [02847] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol, Carboplatin, Navelbine

Donna,
Your message struck a chord for me, a happy one!  My Dad has the same cancer
in his left lung (they removed smaller newer ones in the right) and he has the
same chemo.  Though communication is very dead-ended in this situation, I've
been told that the tumor has shrunk very much and he is almost finished with
chemo and will start radiation soon.

He gets chemo every week or 2x week alternate weeks. One time is 1/2 hr and
the other is 2 hrs.  The 1/2 hr one seems to be the most difficult, causing
the most side-effects for him.  He's been getting this since the beginning of
Oct. and is just ending now.
Chris R.