Re: [MOL] Another sad phone call of cancer [02844] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Another sad phone call of cancer

Hi Sweetie

No his wasn't malignant and in fact he was told it's diverticulitus (sorry for
spelling).  He is fine and I just spoke to him he is going home today.  His
had the same symptoms as Jerry.
Hey Jerry I'm praying for you and I know you will be fine.  This one is for
you with my love.
I Said a Prayer for You Today

I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard -