Re: [MOL] To all -- Thank you [02842] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To all -- Thank you

Hi Karen

You father was the luckiest dad to have such a wonderful person such as you.
I hope you will take down our email addresses and keep in touch with us.  We
would love to keep you on this list but I think we all understand how you
feel.
If you would like you can let us know your dad's name so we can put him on our
Prayer List.
When my dad died 16 years ago his body left but not his spirit and certainly
not his love for me.  He is here with me now and I always feel him around with
always.
I'm here if you ever need to talk.
Your friend
Love