RE: [MOL] alternative/new treatments - Uri - Betty [02839] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] alternative/new treatments - Uri - Betty

Hi Betty:  The tumor got smaller - From: 3.5 x 3.4 cm   to 2 x 3 cm.  I have
to go back in 4 months (April) with a new CT Scan to see if it continues to
shrink or starts to grow.  You know the deal, everything is a surprise.
Smile.  So thats my results.  Meanwhile I feel ok.  Take care Betty.  Love
June A.