From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 1999 10:49 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] RE: Frank we love you......

Dear Frank:  Janie is truly a beautiful girl.  I so enjoyed seeing your picture.  It's cold here, too, but not nearly as cold as it is where you are.  I'm sorry you have to go so far to get your tests.  You don't go all alone, do you?  My prayers are with you that you will be well for Janie's wedding.  Love,  Kathy