Re: [MOL] Prayer Request [02806] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayer Request

Pam

Last week someone posted the same story and when I wrote to Amanda's family I
received a response indicating Amanda was cured and that this request was very
old and they wanted to somehow get the word out that the chain should be
stopped.  However, I see it from alot of other friends on the internet.
Maybe we need a prayer chain for our group, since Amanda's worked so well.
Love
PJ
143