From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com [mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of kcorrigan@chgw.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 1999 10:04 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: RE: [MOL] Re: (Fwd) [Fwd: FW: 51 Days] JOKE !

Okay, you guys!  I have a similar joke, only this one is true, and it's not about a blonde.  We went to Reno several years ago and stayed at Circus Circus.  I'm not much of a gambler, but I really enjoyed the trapeze artists, and all the games.  I'm not very good at any of those throw the ball type games, or shoot the bird, etc., but I found that I was a whiz at "Bop the Gophers," or whatever the game was called.  These little toy gophers would pop up out of these holes really fast and you hit them with a plastic mallet.  I was really going to town -- just bopping their brains out -- and I kept winning all these little teddy bear things.  The man in the booth was laughing his head off, and I couldn't figure out what was so funny.  I turned around and the line behind me consisted of a bunch of little kids.  It was then I looked at the sign, which said "Ages 5-10!"  I gave my teddy bears to the children and slunk off.  Love, Kathy C.