Re: [MOL] RE: Frank we love you...... [02786] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Frank we love you......

Thank,s Christine for your lovely note.I am still here,but things have been
sort of difficult lately.This week has been one of those weeks where you do
not want to do a single thing.The weather has been cold,too much snow,and
those big appointments coming up next week.I feel like an old car,pulling a
big travel trailer up a steep mountain.That young beautiful lady next to me
is Janie,my youngest daughter.She will be getting married March the 14th.I
just hope that I will be well enough to be there for it.I would appericate
your prayers for next week.I will drive 300 miles for a Cat-Scan,then 250
miles for a MRI.Thanks for your concern and support.Love Frank