[MOL] Nanc/Dee [02720] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc/Dee

Hi Nanc,

I am back and asking questions again!!!! Just
before I left for Oklahoma I read an
e-mail that you had written (I am pretty sure that
it was you) about Cantron and the
people that you knew had taken it were not with us
anymore... Was it the Cantron or
the cancer that caused this???

Hope that you are feeling better - how is your
eye??? I will write more tomorrow
about my dad and the clinical trial that he may be
a candidate for...

Byeee for now,
Love,
Dee