Re: [MOL] Another sad phone call of cancer [02717] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Another sad phone call of cancer

Hi PJ,
I'm so sorry, you can vent any ol' time you want to.  Maybe you need to go
shopping and buy you something.  Do something for PJ.  Talk to you tomorrow, I
am going to bed.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/26/99 10:27:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,