Re: [MOL] a true story/reply to pj [02709] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] a true story/reply to pj

Hi Joicy

Thanks so much for the up lifting note.
I'm just so overwhelmed with everything I need to get started.
It probably won't be until next month when I can really get down and pack a
basket.
I'm so nervous I keep saying this is a dream a dream

Thanks again
LOVE
PJ