Re: [MOL] Marty and PJ [02708] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty and PJ

Hi Friends

I would probably notice the difference, and it wouldn't bother me.  But as for
my husband he wouldn't even think of trying it in his lazzie's.  Sorry for
that but he won't.  He loves to eat tofu but he said his lazzi's can't have it
no way no how.
LOL

Oh well.  One day if he gets me mad for 1 reason I'm going to switch the
ricotta with tofu and we shall see.

he he he he

Love
PJ