[MOL] Dee is back [02693] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dee is back

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you all know that I am back and
this time my dad was in good
condition when I left last Sunday!!!! It was very
hard leaving and I miss him and my
mom very much but at least I know that he is
holding his own and driving his prize
pickup everyday; he did have me drive him when he
was to tired - who would have
guessed that one day I would be driving a pickup
:)

My dad wanted me to tell everyone who sent him
birthday wishes how much he enjoyed
them and "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"!!!!

I am catching up on my e-mail, 786 of them (yes,
Carla, I did not read all of them :)  )
Hope that you all are doing great and know that I
missed you and thought of you each
day that I was in Oklahoma!!!!

Later,
Love,