[MOL] Marty and PJ [02685] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty and PJ

Thanks, Marty, yes, we have used this brand of soy cheese and it is great.
We mostly use local products now. We found that there is a slight
difference in texture between soy cheeses and in how they melt. I wonder if
PJ would notice the difference. We can't. Love, Jeanne