Re: [MOL] To All Those Who Use Windows/Hi Sis.... [02657] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Those Who Use Windows/Hi Sis....

Hi Sister Lil,
Sorry it took so long for me to answer you, but it is your fault, your address
worked and I've been downloading everything, so while I was waiting for stuff
to download, I decited to change the living room around, strip our beds, flip
the mattresses, was the bedding, wow!  I'm tired just writing what I've done.
I had to quit cause Mother's nurse and home health aid came, and she was a new
one so I had to show and tell her what to do for mom.  The nurse took my blood
pressure, after I sat and rested for awhile and it was 140/74, now thats
pretty good isn't it?  Thanks for the site, I haven't had a chance to see what
I've downloaded yet.  Now don't get upset with me!  I may not be as active on
MOL for awhile, my tax programs came and I also do peoples taxes, and I've
already made appointments, so until tax time is over, I will be pretty busy.
I wasn't going to do it this year, but the I thougI I'd better, cause we need
the money.  I'll talk to you later.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/26/99 12:41:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net