RE: [MOL] PJ [02612] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] PJ

Title: RE: [MOL] PJ

Hi, PJ:  Jerry and I encountered much the same thing with our little failed business.  We did really well for about two years, but we were under capitalized, and didn't have enough of a cushion for emergencies.  When I got sick and couldn't work for seven months, things went rapidly downhill.  Jerry was taking money out of the business that really wasn't there so we could live, and when our builders started to fall behind in their payments to us, we were really in trouble.  Even with my disability, we couldn't make it after while, and we had to close down last spring.  It was fun while it lasted, though.  We, too, underbid the competition, and I think that was part of our undoing.  You're not going to make ANY of those mistakes, though!!  Love, Kathy