RE: [MOL]Dear Sandi. [02052] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL]Dear Sandi.

Title: RE: [MOL]Dear Sandi.

Dear Sandi:  What a wonderful post to Frank!  You instill strength in everyone when you express yourself this way.  My husband was a Medivac in Viet Nam, too.  He won't talk about it at all, but I know it was horrible.  My brother was in the infantry over there -- a radio operator.  He won't talk about it, either, but I know neither of them came back the same.  We are lucky to have you, Sandi.  Stay with us, please!  Love, Kathy