[MOL] All MOLers from Greg... [02046] Medicine On Line

[MOL] All MOLers from Greg...

Hi there,

I told Greg that everyone sends their love, he wanted to me write a note to
tell everyone hi and that he is thinking about all of you even though he hasnt
written.  He sends his love and prayers to all of you.  He is going for
another tx of chemo today and maybe tomorrow, I know when he gets his strength
back he will write to you all himself.  Take good care.

Love Greg and Shona