Re: [MOL] Tasro@aol.com [02039] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tasro@aol.com

Dear Claudine,

I don't think, anyone really knows for sure.  The thing to do at this point
is not start figuring out how your going to die, but how you're going to
live the rest of your life, however long that might be.  Go out and get
some books; a sugestion would be Peace, Love and Healing by Dr. Bernie
Siegel.  Find a support group to go to, and see where life takes you from
there.

Love and Hugs,

Martha Cerreto