Re: [MOL] Tasro@aol.com [02027] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tasro@aol.com

Welcome to our group. We are cancer survivors and caregivers who share much
in the way of information, inspiration, humour, friendship and love. No one
can tell you how long you will live. We have many people on line who have
long outlived their doctor's predictions. If you stay with us a while, you
will find much information for battling this disease, both conventional,
alternative, nutritional, inspirational, etc. A positive attitude is
important for recovery and you sound like you have a great one. I look
forward to getting to know you better. My prayers are with you.
Christine