Re: [MOL] Good Afternoon....back home....gladly [02020] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good Afternoon....back home....gladly

Welcome back Marty. I missed you while you were gone. I'm glad you had an
enjoyable trip, even with all the delays. You know that you and Barb are
always in my prayers but especially now with test results coming up. I feel
they will be good.
Good luck on your surgery. You won't recognize yourself without your
glasses. LOL. I hope you are pleased with the results.
I look forward to your many informative, inspirational and, yes, humourous
posts. You were on quite a roll with the jokes before you abandoned us,
oops, went on holiday. (Just joking). I'm glad you're back.
Christine