[MOL] forgot to give my dessert recipe [02013] Medicine On Line

[MOL] forgot to give my dessert recipe

Hi Again

Since raspberries have come into my life I thought I would honor them with my
own version of Raspberries Dessert

6 vanilla cupcakes or muffins cut in half
whipped cream
raspberries (frozen then thaw)
honey

1. Thaw out the raspberries as direction on package (fresh are really hard to
find)
2. Place cupcakes/muffin in a dessert dish.
3. Place a nice hefty spoonful of raspberries on the cupcake or muffin.
4. Place a nice hefty spoonful of whipped cream on top.
5. Drizzle honey.  You can be fancy and put the raspberry juice surronding the
bottom of the cupcake/muffin then put some honey drizzled on the bottom then
take a toothpick and wiggle it over the bottom.  You will notice you became a
Picasso of desserts.

Love
PJ
143