[MOL] My newest creation [02011] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My newest creation

Hi Friends

At dinner tonite I was a little creative.  I'd love to share my new recipe
with you.  It was so simple to make.
(Miss Lillian- don't you think tofu would be great instead of mozzarella, I'm
going to try it).

2 large red peppers (sliced long & thin)
2 large green peppers (diced in chunks)
1 large red or yellow onion (sliced thin)
1 large tablespoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of pepper (white is best)
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2-3 tablespoons of white vinegar (I love cidar vinegar the best)
1 small package of whole milk mozzarella (diced chunks)

Mix all the ingredients in a large bowel and enjoy.  I was so delightfully
surprised at all the brilliant colors of this beautiful mix.

Love your Italian cook
PJ
143