[MOL] ecard [02010] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ecard

Since my card hasn't appeared yet and my eyes are closing I'll send you the
response they sent to me.

***** Your E-greetings(r) Confirmation *****

Order Confirmation Number:     990121.035655.cdbcc1a7.serritella
Date and Time Order Sent:      01/20/99 20:05:26 (Pacific Time)

Subject: MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN TO EACH OF YOU
Recipients: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com, reddog173@hotmail.com
Re-sending Web Site:

  http://www.egreetings.com/e-products/cgi/review/58ou7uTJ

Hi pj,

Your E-greetings(r) order has been processed and sent!

You can RE-SEND and/or VIEW this E-greeting simply by visiting the
Re-sending Web Site listed above.

Remember, if you'd like to look at other recent E-greetings activity,
change or update your membership information, head on over to the Member
Center by clicking on 'Member Center' button on any page and signing in.

Thanks for expressing yourself with E-greetings! We look
forward to serving you again soon at http://www.egreetings.com.

Have a great day,

Julie
Your Personal E-greetologist