Re: [MOL] E Post Card [02006] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] E Post Card

Hey Sweet Lillian

I'm waiting to.  I just received the ecard email telling me the card # and so
on...

I guess they want me to stay up late tonite....again. LOL

How are you feeling these days?  How's your goat?  My son is bugging us for a
puppy.  I took out his stuffed animal and said "use him for now"...LOL.

Love
PJ
143