[MOL] Another computer glitch..Joke [02002] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another computer glitch..Joke

January 4, 2000

Dear Valued Employee:

Re:  Vacation Pay

Our records indicate that you have not used any vacation
time over the past  100 year(s).  As I'm sure you are aware,
employees are granted 3 weeks of  paid leave per year or pay
in lieu of time off. One additional week is  granted for
every 5 years of service.

Please either take 9,400 days off work or notify our office
and your next  pay check will reflect payment of
$8,277,432.22 which will include all pay  and interest for
the past 1,200 months.

Sincerely,

Automated Payroll Processing