Re: [MOL] all MOLers..mary/angelo [01995] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] all MOLers..mary/angelo

Hi Lillian,

I just sent a note to PJ, Greg is doing as good as can be expected.  He has
started chemo again and not too thrilled about it.  We are hoping this is
going to work.  And for the webpage, yes Greg had a really good couple of
weeks working on his page, take a look if you get a chance, its really good :)

hope you are doing good, take care and I will tell Greg you guys are asking
about him..Shona