Re: [MOL] Shona --how is greg? [01994] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shona --how is greg?

Hi PJ,

Greg started a new round of chemo yesterday, he said he was tollerating it
better than expected but isnt too happy about it.  I pray every day that
something will make him better and I am so glad that Greg is in all your
prayers.  I will keep you updated on anything new, he has done some work on
his web page the last few weeks and I'm sure would love for everyone to have a
look.

Take care, love Shona