[MOL] RE: Boy did I goof, big time......... [01987] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Boy did I goof, big time.........

Hi MOL's,
First I'd like to let the Mol's that didn't get the Master list of the MOL e-
mail addresse's, you are going to get a chuckle out of this, I just found that
I forgot to put over 50 names in it LOL,  so I have been working on it.  I
think for the ones that I did send to, I will e-mail the rest of the list to
you to your e-mail address's and you can check them out to see if I forgot
any. then after I get it write I'll send all those that want one for a small
charge, like a couple bucks, how does that sound?
Sorry.
Love you all,
Nanc